I LOVE my daily superfood shake. I literally never miss a single day of drinking it, so I never have leftover Shakeology sitting around my house. It just never happens! Every so often, though, I have some clients that ask me for ideas on how to use their extra Shakeology that aren’t just more shakes. Luckily for them, there are a ton of awesome treat recipes out there when you need to get to the bottom of your bag a little faster.
My favorite flavors are Cafe Latte and Chocolate (vegan or regular), so these treats are for those two flavors, specifically. You are still getting your superfood nutrition with these treats, just mixing it up from a regular shake!
All of these recipes are from The Beachbody Blog–they have so many fantastic articles and are a great resource for anyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle!
Chocolate Shakeology Pudding
1 ripe medium avocado
2 large bananas, cut into chunks
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place Shakeology, avocado, bananas, and almond milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. (If too thick add additional almond milk.)
- Pour into four dessert cups; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.
Double Chocolate No-Bake Vegan Brownies
½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium)
½ cup all-natural smooth peanut butter
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 scoops Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Set aside.
- Combine banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Press chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour so that brownies set.
- Cut into sixteen brownies.
No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology Ice Cream
1 medium banana, cut into chunks
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
2 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
- Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Place almond milk, bananas, Shakeology, and peanut butter in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Homemade Energy Bars
1 cup whole pitted dates (or prunes)
1 cup dried fruit (like apricots, prunes, figs, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, or cherries)
1 cup chopped nuts (or seeds) (like almonds, walnuts, cashews, sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, or sunflower seeds)
2 scoops Shakeology, any flavor
- Place dates, fruit, and nuts in a food processor. Pulse for 1 to 2 minutes; scrape sides of bowl.
- Add Shakeology; process for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture becomes tiny crumbs that can come together to form a loose ball.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with cellophane. Press mixture into pan until flat. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 bars. Store in refrigerator.
- Tip: For additional flair add one or more of the following: ½ tsp. rum extract, ½ tsp. cinnamon, 1 Tbsp. raw honey, ½ tsp. vanilla extract, 1–2 oz dark chocolate chips, or 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger.
Tiramisu No-Bake Cookies
1 cup oat flour, gluten-free
3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, divided use
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1 scoop Café Latte Shakeology
¼ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
2 Tbsp. raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
3 to 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (or low-fat milk)
1. Combine oat flour, 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, salt, and Shakeology; mix well.
2. Add almond butter and honey; mix well. (Mixture will be dry and crumbly.)
3. Add almond milk 1 Tbsp. at a time until a thick dough forms; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
4. Roll mixture into twelve balls, each about 1-inch in size. Roll balls into remaining 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder.
5. Flatten each slightly so that it is shaped like a traditional cookie.
6. Refrigerate for a firmer cookie, or eat immediately for a softer cookie.